The ‘Big 6’ areas which facilitate the development of excellent teaching and learning are:
- Initial Teacher Training: CLASS provides exciting Initial Teacher Training through the School Direct Programme in partnership with Canterbury Christchurch University.
- Continuous Professional Development: CLASS provides a range of CPD to support all school staff and governors.
- Research and Development: CLASS improves pupil outcomes through staff engagement in research projects which are accredited by the Teaching and Learning Academy, Further and Higher Education providers.
- Specialist Leaders of Education: CLASS is creating a team of Specialist Leaders of Education to support schools and learners with SEND in Kent.
- School to School Support: CLASS facilitates collaborative projects between schools in partnerships with Kent Local Authority and the Education Development Trust.
- Leadership SPTM: CLASS has successful planning strategies to identify and develop future leaders.
Visit the CLASS website for more information.